Friday, March 31, 2006

Welcome to My Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog. This site will give you an inside look at the writing process, from conception to production of my new books. I'm currently editing a new novel, "Shadow Faces," a supernatural thriller that takes place in Northern Virginia. In addition, I'm working on a series of childrens books called "The MegaDog Tales" and a non-fiction humor book called "Ow, You're On My Hair."

My first book, Being a Dad: The Stuff No One Told Me, is available through all of the major online bookstores. Links to my pages on Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, and other sites are listed on the right side of this page.

Being a Dad won the 2004 Readers Preference Editor's Choice Award in the Humor category and was selected as a finalist for the 2004 Foreword Magazine Book of the Year Award in the Humor Category.

Gotta go write. Talk to you soon.


Being a Dad Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home